TAQA Misr wishes you a happy Ramadan
For more than 10 years, TAQA Misr has been working in the Egyptian market, during which it was able to overcome obstacles and difficulties, thank God. This success was led by TAQA Misr customers and the support of the company’s employees.
In light of the current circumstances, it should be noted that TAQA Misr, from the very beginning, operated at full capacity and commitment towards the contracted projects and works, meeting the needs of its customers, and will continue to work in all locations, as long as we are able to do so.
Measures to deal with the spread of the Coronavirus
Due to the health risks we are going through due to the spread of the Coronavirus, TAQA Misr has taken strict health and safety measures and obligated all employees to:
- The company introduced training seminars using remote means of communication to train all employees on what the Coronavirus is, how it spreads, the importance of distancing, and how to deal with such circumstances through the safety measures imposed by the company in order to continue providing all our services to our customers without interruption.
- Reduced 80% of the total number of employees present daily at the company’s headquarters.
- Responsibility for customer needs such as completing the installation and operation of products and the necessary maintenance work for them remains one of the most difficult challenges and a priority of TAQA Misr, and then the company has taken strict measures to protect workers on sites and customers from the risk of infection with the Coronavirus, including but not limited to:
- Requiring all workers in the sites to go to the site using individual transportation application cars (Uber and Careem) through the company’s account.
- And wear masks throughout the work period.
- As well as handing workers bottles of medical alcohol to disinfect hands every two hours at most.
The company’s responsibility to society
Starting from TAQA Misr of social responsibility and the utmost importance to support casual workers affected by the interruption of many businesses as a result of the spread of the Coronavirus, TAQA Misr took the initiative to provide in-kind support in the form of foodstuffs and medicines to nearly 200 families affected by unemployment in Cairo and Minya. TAQA Misr invites decision-makers in all companies in the Arab Republic of Egypt, including business owners and managers, to take the initiative to support casual workers through charitable and voluntary work associations.
In the end, we ask God that he keeps this pandemic from continuing to spread and to protect us and everyone.
Leave a Reply